Winding Road Racing is a leading provider of road racing equipment and services. With locations in Austin, Los Angeles, NCM Motorsports Park and Road Atlanta, and online at windingroadracing.com, the company offers a full line of safety and performance equipment from leading manufacturers like Stilo, AiM, Sparco, Bell, Schroth and Motorola.
From its shop in Austin, the company currently runs teams in Spec MX-5 Challenge and Global MX-5 Cup, as well as building cars and providing full service for NASA and SCCA drivers. Winding Road Racing team drivers won the 2018 Spec MX-5 Challenge Central Region and the 2019 Spec MX-5 Challenge National Championship. Winding Road won rookie-of-the-year honors in Global MX-5 Cup in 2016 and Pirelli World Challenge TCA in 2017. In addition, Winding Road has won the 25 Hours of Thunderhill and Targa Newfoundland.
Winding Road Racing is one of the principal teams behind the creation of Spec MX-5 Challenge. The team offers:
• Conversion of T4 and MX-5 Cup cars to Spec MX-5 trim
• Spec MX-5 testing at COTA and Road Atlanta
• Spec MX-5 rental cars
• Full arrive & drive services for Spec MX-5 Challenge National Series events
• Full arrive & drive services for Spec MX-5 Challenge Invitational events
• Spec MX-5 coaching services provided by Spec MX-5 Champion Tom Martin III
• SCCA or NASA custom race licensing schools
• Livery services: car design, custom suits, team apparel
To discuss any of these options contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Steve Marengo