Private Sale: $40,000
2012 SPEC MX5 CHALLANGE RACECAR. BUILT/FINISHED FEBRUARY 2021. RACED 6 MX5 WEST COAST RACES IN 2021 BY ANDREW CLOS. FIRST WEEKEND ON TRACK WAS BUTTONWILLOW AND CAR FINISHED 2ND AND 3RD. This car has all of the upgrades. RX8 rear hubs and axles, RX8 front hubs, aluminum power steering and coolant Tanks, engine brace, Pagid sprint pads. Schroth harness and window net are current. Has AIM MXM data system. Lots more! New Roush 2.0L Engine and Mazda Transmission were just changed. Has new bearings and brakes. This MX5 Challenge Car is ready to race with Spec MX5 Challenge. Give me a call if you are interested. It is going to sell quick.
- New Roush 2.0 Engine from Mazda Motorsports
- New Mazda Motorsports AWR Engine Brace
- New ACT Spec MX-5 clutch kit, balanced with legal flywheel.
- New Mazda Motorsports Spec MX-5 ECU
- New Mazda Motorsports performance LSD Differential
- New Lifeline Zero 2000 fire bottle installed February 2021
- New RX8 rear knuckles and hubs.
- New RX8 front hub bearings
- Battery relocate kit & Odyssey Battery.
- Cartek GT Digital battery isolator
- New Toyo Proxus RR 235/40R17 on Rays 17X8 Gun Metallic wheels
- OE 17” wheels with Toyo Proxus RA1 235/40R17 Rain Tires
- Mazda Motorsports Brake cooling ducts with
- Contact seller for more
- Cage by Village Blacksmith Labs LLC Inc.
- Complete Mazda Motorsports NC Build Package
- AiM MXM Data System
- OMP HTE-R XL seat with Sparco base and aluminum seat mount
- Sabelt 635 steering wheel 380m black suede with NRG hub adapter and Rothsport quick release
- Schroth Flexi Race harness Black
- Joe’s window net mount kit
- Genesis Techology 18X18 mesh window net
- Longacre 17” race rear view mirror
- Comes with NASA and SCCA log books
- Much, much more…
Village Blacksmith Labs LLC Inc.